Shipping & Delivery
Now that you choose to be our valued customer, you must know about our shipping and delivery details. We have two types of shipping: Domestic and International.
- We provide Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
- We take 3-5 business days to pack & dispatch within India.
- We provide delivery within 3-4 working days from the dispatch date. However, you have to give us more time if there are any unforeseen circumstances. We will keep you informed in such instances.
- All orders will be delivered at the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case of changes or modifications, kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order.
- It will take us 8-10 business days to pack & dispatch international orders. All international orders are shipped internationally to your provided shipping address via UPS, Bluedart, DHL, FedEx, Aramex & Shiprocket International.
- Shipping charges will be calculated on checkout depending on the order value and dimensions of your order for all International Orders.
- We provide delivery within 7-8 working days from dispatch, unless there are any unforeseen circumstances. In that case we will keep you informed.
- All orders to be delivered at the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In case of changes or modifications, kindly drop us a mail at email@example.com within 24 hours of placing the order.
- We try to make the delivery process smooth for you and expect you to co-operate with us in case there is an unforeseen circumstances that could hinder the process and delivery timelines.
Additional customs duties or taxes on international orders
Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees to our delivery partner.
To make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, we have collaborated with our delivery partners to customs clear your goods for you and deliver them to your doorstep. So say, if you are presented with an invoice from FedEx for import duties and taxes, you will have to pay FedEx directly at the time of delivery.
For more information about shipping and delivery, please see our Shipping FAQs.